Please note that the posts in this blog are in reverse order, so the newest posts are at the top and the oldest posts are at the bottom. You can enlarge most of the photos by clicking on them.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

MORNING GLORY

I was up nice and early this morning and had to pull the old girls out of the garage so that I could blitz it. After 8 years of dumping stuff in the garage, it was starting to look like a real shit-tip!

Anyway, it's all done now and I'm feeling much better about it. If I had the money, I'd drop this garage and build a new one, but I ain't, so it'll have to do for a couple of years at least. At least now I have much more room to move about.

No comments:

Bike Details

Honda CB250N Superdream
Reg No : ORH746W (ORH 746 W)
Reg Date : 1980
Orig Colour : Blue
New Colour : Black
Current Owner : Tom McQuiggan
Current Location : Horwich, Bolton, UK.