Please note that the posts in this blog are in reverse order, so the newest posts are at the top and the oldest posts are at the bottom. You can enlarge most of the photos by clicking on them.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

NEARLY DONE!

Another beautiful day and quite a productive one for me. I did quite a bit of fumbling around the garage before finally getting down to some serious work. Today I fitted the tacho and speedo cables, finished all the dreaded wiring in the headlamp, fitted the headlamp itself, the gear-lever, balancer box, downpipessilencers and chain tensioners. Made a dramatic difference to the way she looks!

They look so good together :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, It looks a real credit to you now, soon be time to enjoy riding it.

Jamie said...

Hi Tom, You saw my Triumph on our site the other year, heybottsboxers.com. Anyway (I have a Cagiva v raptor 1000 now) Just putting my wife's cbr600f back together and was surfing the web. Saw a cbr600 on what looked like Belmont, clicked on it to see and it was your good self. So just saying hello. I think that cb250N was in bits when I last saw it. Looks like one I had years ago. Nice to see it clean and tidy. Best regards Jamie.

Bike Details

Honda CB250N Superdream
Reg No : ORH746W (ORH 746 W)
Reg Date : 1980
Orig Colour : Blue
New Colour : Black
Current Owner : Tom McQuiggan
Current Location : Horwich, Bolton, UK.