Please note that the posts in this blog are in reverse order, so the newest posts are at the top and the oldest posts are at the bottom. You can enlarge most of the photos by clicking on them.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

BEFORE #38

I removed the forks today. I'm not having them polished because they always look naff that way. Instead, I'm having them professionally prepared and painted in a satin silver finish. That way, they'll look pretty good and it'll be easy to repair stone-chips, etc.

UPDATE: In the end I decided to do the prep and painting myself, in order to keep costs down. Applied a couple of coats of Etch Primer, then sprayed with a bright silver paint. They look fine.

No comments:

Bike Details

Honda CB250N Superdream
Reg No : ORH746W (ORH 746 W)
Reg Date : 1980
Orig Colour : Blue
New Colour : Black
Current Owner : Tom McQuiggan
Current Location : Horwich, Bolton, UK.